Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Warby Parker

I have never liked wearing glasses.  
That is until I recently purchased a pair from Warby Parker.
Have you purchased through them?  Its incredible.  
You pick five pairs to borrow and try on and then once 
you have decided on a pair you purchase them for $95 (shipping included)!

If you are in the market for affordable eye wear - you are in luck!  
Warby Parker just released their Fall 2014 line and they're great!  
Below is my favorite fall collection paired with my favorite fall pieces.



I don't feel nerdy or like I'm hiding behind lenses all day.  
I have never had so many compliments!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your Warby Parker glasses! Every time I see you in them, you look so chic and cute. I'm definitely going to try them out next time I'm on the search for new frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! Can't wait for you to try them on! I think you'll love them! xo

    ReplyDelete